This web page will continuously be upgraded. For those links (in grey), the documents will be uploaded shortly. Please accept our apologies.
LAMRIM – The Buddhist Path to Enlightenment
To open and / or download, you need to have Adobe Reader.
To get a copy of the Adobe Reader download into your PC: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
If you have any query, please lodge your question(s) via our Contact (Web page)
1. Stages Of The Path To Enlightenment
2. The Qualities Of The Author
3. The Qualities Of The Teaching
4. Listening To And Teaching Dharma
5. Preparing For Meditation
6. What Is Meditation?
7. Relying Of A Spiritual Guide
8. Our Previous Human Life
9. Meditation On Death
10. The Sufferings Of The Lower Realms
11. Going For Refuge
1. Developing The Wish To Attain Liberation
2. The Four Noble Truths
3. Meditation On True Suffering
4. Delusions And Actions, Death And Rebirth
5. The Twelve Dependent-Related Links
6. The Wheel Of Life
7. The Path To Liberation
Please visit on Kadhampa Australia’s ‘YouTube Channel’ (click link)